Junior Videographer / Video Editor
Are you an aspiring videographer with video editing skills, looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding position to further hone your craft and creativity in Orange County, California? If so, you'll want to keep reading...
Bob's Watches, located in Orange County, CA (Huntington Beach), is the leading ecommerce online retailer of modern & vintage Rolex watches. The company was recently ranked #129 in INC 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in America. It has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Forbes, the NY Times, Esquire and more - see our press page for more details. We are currently seeking an entry-level videographer to join our team and help create and edit our video content. We offer a competitive compensation package with an excellent work environment, free lunches, company outings, and opportunity to grow through yearly performance based reviews.
The videographer is responsible for producing, editing, and capturing content for our social media channels, website, paid ads, and possibly even TV (some day). This person will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with cross-functional teams (photography, design, development, SEO, social media, PPC, etc...) to accomplish these goals, so its important this person works well with others.
- Strategize and mock up storyboards for new video ideas.
- Coordinate, film, produce, and edit product, brand content, and promotional videos.
- Clip and provide videos to social media department according to publishing standards on various social media sites, such as YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Must have 1 year demonstrated experience in videography and video editing.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC or similar software for video production and editing.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop for creating thumbnails.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects for cinematic visual effects.
- Experience with Adobe Audition for audio recording and mixing.
- Experience in the jewelry or ecommerce industry is a plus.
This is an in-house position! No opportunity for remote work. Applicants that provide examples of previous work will be prioritized over those that do not!
Alternative position titles: video production, video producer, video editing, videography, junior video editor
Job posted 4/16/2018