15 products found
Recently Sold Estate Jewelry Watches
Cash wire prices shown. Prices may be higher if other payment methods are selected.*
Bob's has some of the most sought-after vintage diamond jewelry pieces in the world, from white or yellow gold necklaces to prestine platinum rings, and all major jewelry brands such as Tiffany. Bob's Estate Jewelry collectiong exceeds the craftsmanship of today's regular jewelry shop. Each one of our diamonds rings and diamond necklaces are masterpieces not only of thier time, but of the modern era as well. All jewelry pieces are 100% guaranteed authentic.
Which Brand of Jewelry is Right for You?
Jewelry has been the ultimate symbol of love, passion and devotion. Men have used rings for generations as a way to ask a woman to spend the rest of her life with him. Although they might hold a large price tag, they can have an even larger personal attachment and meaning.
When looking for jewelry, there are a few luxurious brands that are among the elite. Below you can find a list of the most prestigious jewelry makers.
- Chopard uses the finest materials to create their collections. Genuine gemstones are used to make every piece with 18 karat gold.
- Kokichi Mikimoto began in 1893 in Japan. Mikimoto jewelry uses the finest in pearls such as South Sea pearls, white pearls, Titian pearls, pink conch pearls, etc. The company only uses 18k gold or platinum and high quality VS, G color diamonds or better.
- Bvlgari was founded in 1884 and is based in Rome. They are a leader in the world of fine jewelry. The company is known for their elaborate pieces that blend traditional styles with innovative designs. Some of the more edgy pieces feature bold shapes, large pieces and brightly colored motifs.
- George Piaget began his watch business in Switzerland where he quickly made his mark in the industry. The brand offers some ingenious openwork dials and watch faces.
Over the years the Piaget family expanded into fine jewelry. The brand brings old world glamor and sophistication to their pieces. One of the company’s hallmarks is the rose, which has been part of hundreds of designs.
- Graff is a popular brand among the wealthy. The jewelry brand sets itself apart from other elite jewelers by using enormous stones. Laurence Graff once stated that huge diamonds are what he is all about. His decision to expand worldwide to meet demands for larger stones has made him a billionaire.
- Founded in 1837, Tiffany is among the top luxury brands for men, women and children. The household name is known for quality and stunning stones. The jewelry brand only used the best materials.
- Buccellati has remained true to their heritage adhering to Roman styles that incorporate impeccable quality Italian gold.
8. Originally based in France, Van Cleef and Arpels is in a class of its own. Pieces by Van Cleef and Arpels incorporate intricate design and stonework.
The high quality watches are available in a number of different styles ranging from simple to ornate. The most luxurious dials are have gem-inlaid scenes and motifs.
- Cartier has a long reputation dating back to 1860 when the brand came out with their first piece of jewelry. The company’s quality and style attracted royals who commissioned special pieces. Many of the pieces in Cartier’s collection appeal to modern tastes.
- Harry Winston founded his company in 1932 by acquiring and selling estate jewelry. The finest and rarest stones are used in Winston jewelry. A master craftsman puts together each piece and guarantees durability.
- David Yurman is one of America’s premier jewelry designers for men, women and children. The brand offers a collection of designer jewelry and timepieces that use precious metals and rare gemstones.
- Piaget luxury watches and jewelry have been offering their stylish designs since 1874 after Georges Piaget founded the company. Piaget continues to produce some of the finest mechanical watch movements and designs in the watch industry. The brand owns the largest jewelry workshop in Geneva where they produce a number of elegant jewelry pieces.