Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 3529 2 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 3529 On Hold Watches watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 3529 Features
The Rolex 3529 is a fine and rare stainless steel square chronograph wristwatch that is desirable by a number of watch collectors. Some of the features of the Rolex model 3529 include:
- Manual Winding Movement - Reference 3529 features a Cal. 10 1/2 nickel finished lever, 17 jewel manual winding movement, as opposed to an automatic movement.
- Unique Square Case - Ref 3529 is one of the only Rolex watches to feature a rare square shaped, 25.5mm wide case. Ref 3529 is available in stainless steel or 18k yellow or pink gold. The case features a snap on back. The watch movement and case are antimagnetic. Two rectangular chronograph push buttons adorn the case, with the top button starting and stopping the chronograph and the bottom button resetting the counters to zero.
- Unique Dial - Ref 3529's silvered matte dial displays two attractive engine-turned subsidiary dials for constant seconds and 30 minutes registers. Various examples of Ref 3529 feature either an inner spiral blue tachymeter scale or outer red tachymeter scale with 1/5 second graduation. Dial is adorned with luminous Roman numerals and gilt "baton" hands.
- Ref 3532's case, dial, movement, and strap buckle are signed. Manufactured in the 1930s. Available in stainless steel, 18k yellow gold, and 18k pink gold, with hallmarks on the inside of the 18k gold case back.
- A Ref 3529 model recently sold for $55,698 at the Christie's Geneva Important Watches auction.