Rolex 6205 Submariner Watches 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6205 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Submariner Reference 6205 Features
The Rolex 6205 is a stylish vintage watch reference that a number of collectors have coveted. The model 6205 is an extremely rare and valuable Rolex Submariner with revolving bezel and center sweep seconds.
- Movement - Ref 6205 utilizes the caliber A260 9 3/4" nickel-finished lever movement with 18 jewels.
- Case - The brushed and polished stainless steel 37mm to 38mm tonneau-shaped Oyster case is water-resistant thanks to a screw down case back and screw down crown. The crown is larger on Ref 6205, measuring 6mm. This is also the first Submariner with no crown guard.
- Increased Water Pressure Resistance - Rolex increased depth resistance of Ref 6205 from 100 meters to 200 meters (660 feet).
- Dial - This particular watch features a black lacquer dial with luminous baton and dot numerals and luminous Mercedes hands with a luminous sweep centre seconds hand. A minute and second track circles the edge of the dial. The case, dial and movement are signed.
- Bracelet - This timepiece is finished with a matching stainless steel riveted Rolex Oyster bracelet
- Submariner Signature - Ref 6205 is one of the earliest Submariners, and is traditionally the first Submariner to bear the "Submariner" signature on the dial.
- Bezel - Ref 6205 is topped by a black bi-directional revolving black bezel calibrated for 60 units.
- Produced from 1954 to 1955.
- This particular Submariner model is the sixth series of Submariner and is one of the rarest Rolex watches ever produced. Ref 6205 is highly sought after by collectors.