Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Pre-Daytona Reference 6234 3 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6234 On Hold Watches watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Daytona Reference 6234 Features
There is no question that Reference 6234 is a show-stopper. A fine example of a Rolex Oyster Chronograph antimagnetic wristwatch with reference number 6234.
- Manual Movement - Reference 6234 features a caliber 72 nickel-finished lever movement, 17 jewels.
- Stainless Steel Case - Ref 6234 features a three part, tonneau shaped water resistant case with a screw back and screw down crown. The 36mm circular case comes in stainless steel. The band features two round chronograph buttons flanking the screw down Oyster crown. A plastic crystal tops the case. Both the watch movement and case are antimagnetic. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Sunburst Dial - The dial is available in a silver finish. Some dials appear to have a silvered blue finish. Dagger numeral markers and luminescent tritium indexes are applied to the dial. A blue telemetre scale and a black tachymetre scale circle the outer edge of the dial.
- Subdials - Three bevelled engine turned subsidiary dials, at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock markers, display constant seconds, thirty minutes, and twelve hour counters.
- Bracelet Options - Ref 6036 generally features a matching stainless steel Oyster riveted bracelet or combined 18k gold and stainless steel Oyster riveted bracelet.
- Manufactured in the 1950s and 1960s.