Rolex 6420 Watches 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6420 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Speedking Reference 6420 Features
The Rolex 6420 reference is a vintage model that adds a unique style to any collection. The Rolex Oyster Speedking Wristwatch with Reference 6420 features a manually wound movement and sweep center second hand. Learn more by reading our fact sheet below.
- Movement - Ref 6420 holds the caliber 1215 manually wound rhodium-plated movement with 17 jewels. The movement also contains a straight line lever escapement, a monometallic balance, dual shock absorbers, and a self-compensating flat balance spring. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Dial - This watch offers a signed silver dial which features applied gold or silver dagger indexes and, on some dial versions, luminous Arabic markers. The timepiece's hands are gold or silver luminous "lances" with a black steel "lollipop" sweep center seconds hand. The dial also features a minute and second division around the outer edge.
- Case - Ref 6420 features a polished 30mm waterproof Oyster case with screw down crown and screw back. The case is available in stainless steel or gold. The case is topped with a polished bezel and acrylic crystal.
- Bracelet - The timepiece was finished with a fitted leather strap with matching gold or stainless steel Rolex buckle.
- Produced in the 1950s.
- Unisex Design - The Speedking line offers midsized watches which look great on those with smaller wrist, including both woman and men.
- Rolex ref 6420 not only appeals to a wide range of buyers, but is also priced relatively low compared with many other Rolex watches.