Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 6610 3 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6610 Classic watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
A rare and extremely collectable signed Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer I with Ref. 6610. This popular reference was coveted by a number of watch collectors as far back as the early 1950's. Learn more about the Rolex 6610 below.
- Perpetual Movement - Ref. 6610 features a caliber 1030 mechanical movement, 25 jewels. The movement is a C.O.S.C. Certified Chronometer.
- Unique Dial - The dial is generally found in a gloss black, but a rare and valuable off-white dial is also known to appear on ref. 6610. Each dial features luminous mercedes hands in cream and a white sweeping centre seconds hand. Luminous hour markers and Arabic numerals top the dial. An inverted triangle appears at the 12 o' clock marker while the Arabic numerals 3, 6, and 9 appear at their respective markers. The signature "Officially Certified Chronometer" on the dial aids in distinguishing ref. 6610 from ref. 1016.
- Water Resistant Case - The 36 mm in diameter, tonneau-shaped water resistant case features a screw down crown and screw back. The case, dial, and movement are signed. The case is topped with a smooth bezel in matching stainless steel. The case is brushed and polished.
- Bracelet Options - Ref. 6610 features a matching stainless steel Rolex Oyster riveted bracelet with stamped clasp.
- Produced in the 1950s.
- Considered a very valuable collectors model, a ref. 6610 with a rare white dial recently sold for $182,000 USD at auction.