Tudor 79260 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 79260 Tudor watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
A Rolex Tudor stainless steel "Prince" Chronograph with reference 79260, offering a date aperture and subsidiary registers.
- Movement - Ref 79260 features the automatic Valjoux 7750 self-winding movement. The movement is rhodium plated and features 17 jewels, straight-line lever escapement, monometallic balance, shock absorber, self-compensating flat balance spring, and micrometer regulator.
- Case - The 39 mm three-part body stainless steel case utilizes a screw down back and screw crown, and is able to resist water pressure up to 100 meters (330 feet). The case is polished and brushed. The trip-lock winding crown is protected by a crown guard.
- Bezel - The watch's black bezel is calibrated to 60 units.
- Dial - Ref 79260 features a Tudor black or white dial with luminescent hour markers and black steel baton hands. Some Ref 79260 dials feature painted Arabic numerals.
- Subsidiary Dials - Three black subsidiary dials are located at the 12, 6, and 9 o'clock markers. They display seconds, 30 minute, and 12 hour registers.
- Date Feature - This timepiece is completed with a date window at 3 o'clock mark.
- Crystal - The watch is topped with a sapphire crystal. A magnified lens is positioned above the date display.
- Bracelet - Ref 79206 utilizes the Tudor stainless steel bracelet with fold over or deployant clasp.