Racing fans around the US are thrilled that as of January 6 the Grand-AM Rolex Sports Car Series kicked off with a bang in Daytona Beach, Florida. The second event was also in Daytona Beach and saw Michael Shank Racing with Curb-Agajanian led the way with a Ford Riley.
Future Rolex Grand-AM Rolex events include:
- Porsche 250 in Birmingham, Alabama from March 20 to April 31
- Grand Prix of Miami in Homestead, Florida from April 27-29
- New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, New Jersey from May 11-13
- Chevrolet Grand-AM 200 in Detroit, MI from June 1-2
- Mid-Ohio in Lexington, Ohio from June 8-9
- Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin from June 22-23
- Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen in Watkins Glen, New York from June 29 to July 1
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Test in Indianapolis, Indiana from July 6-7
- Super Weekend at the Brickyard in Indianapolis, Indiana on July 27
- Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, New York from August 10-11
- Circuit Gilles Villenueve in Montreal, Quebec from August 17-18
- Continental Tire Sports Car Festival in Salinas, California from September 7-9
- Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Connecticut from September 28-29
Without a doubt, the official Rolex watch of the event is the Rolex Daytona, which features a power-packed feature set including a sweeping second hand, minute hand, and side case push buttons, which makes calculating average and measuring elapsed time amazingly easy. Both professional and emerging racers have heralded the Rolex Daytona as their watch of choice as they adventure through life. After purchasing a pre-owned Rolex Daytona watch, its wearer is sure to enjoy its precision and versatility. To find a pre-owned Rolex to sport in the 2012 race season, find a Rolex Huntington Beach Broker that you can trust.
For more information on the Grand-AM Rolex Sports Car Series, visit http://www.grand-am.com. The race series was founded in 1999 and revolutionized major league sports car road racing in North America. The Rolex Series Daytona Prototype category has influenced some of the world’s superstar drivers to join in the fun. All events are held are held at amazing racing venues in throughout North America.