Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 6265
Sorry, this item is no longer in stock!
Vintage Watches 6265 Additional Pages
Rolex Daytona Reference 6265 Features
A manually wound Oyster Cosmograph "Daytona" wristwatch with reference 6265. The design and functionality of the Rolex model 6265 has made it a desirable watch for a number of watch enthusiasts everywhere. Learn more about the Rolex model 6265 below.
- Produced in the 1980s.
- Manual Winding Movement- Ref. 6265 features caliber 727, 17 jewels. The movement also features a straight-line lever escapement, monometallic balance adjusted to 3 positions, shock absorber, self-compensating Breguet balance spring, and Microstella regulating screws.
- Three Part Case - The 38mm tonneau-shaped water resistant case features a screw back, screw down crown, and two round screw down chronograph buttons in the band. The black acrylic bezel is calibrated for 200 units. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Dial - The dial of the stainless steel ref. 6265 is either silvered brushed, or features an inverse combination of black and white on the dial and subsidiary dials. The gold ref. 6265 features a champagne dial and black subsidiary dials. All dials are topped with applied baton numerals with luminous accents and luminous hands. Each dial also features a fifths of a seconds track around the outer edge of the dial in black or white.
- Subsidiary Dials - The dial also features three engine-turned subsidiary dials which display constant seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hour registers.
- Bracelet Options - Ref. 6265 offers a matching stainless steel or gold Rolex Oyster bracelet.
- Produced in the 1970s and 1980s.