Front End Developer - Salesforce Commerce Cloud
$10,000 Signing Bonus!
We are a top luxury retail e-commerce Company sourcing an experienced Senior Front-End Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join our team. Qualified candidates must be hands-on technology professionals with front-end development experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware and consumer-facing applications. This technical role requires the ability to understand business strategies and translate those strategies to a technical architecture and roadmap. Qualified candidates must have strong communication and time management skills and the ability to develop solutions and work alone on projects, as well as with a team. This is an amazing opportunity for candidates seeking an in-house, independent contractor position. As with all jobs within our organization, this role requires strong collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams. Only candidates with Front-End developer experience will be considered. Additional job and salary details can be found below.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Primarily Front-End development of SFCC platform - SFRA experience is a must
- Experience in building user interfaces from wireframes and designs and be able to deploy applications in a cross-browser environment.
- Website optimization understanding - Core Vitals
- Understanding of browser compatibility and screen limitations
- Solid knowledge in responsive design
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Working knowledge of code repository best practices and use
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, Gulp, ESLint
- Research and recommend improvements to existing code base
- Experience with use of source control, build tool and collaboration tools such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Git, Jenkins
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Passionate for ecommerce
- Expert attention to detail
- Systematic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, including testing and validation
- Strong personal interest in digital technology and awareness of industry standards or best-known methods
- Excellent English communication skills with ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written with staff and end users of all levels
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks is required
- Experience with SFCC content management is a plus
- Experience integrating third-party API's
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware experience
- Experience in the Luxury Fashion business is a plus
- Location: Los Angeles
- In-house, Independent Contractor; we are open to remote but prefer in-house
- $10,000 Signing Bonus; salary DOE
About Bob's Watches
Bob's Watches, founded in 1999, is the leading online retailer of Rolex watches and has grown substantially, with sales expected to reach $50 million this year. We are looking to expand our marketing team by bringing website development in-house. Our new 10,000 sq. ft. location is in beautiful Newport Beach, Orange County, CA (just minutes from John Wayne airport and the 405). We have been the leading e-commerce online retailer of modern & vintage Rolex watches since 2010, serving customers in over 174 countries.
The company was recently ranked #129 in INC 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in America. It has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Forbes, the NY Times, Esquire and more - see our press page for more details. Although we sell luxury products to the rich and famous, we are a bunch of creative and passionate marketing individuals that love to have fun, push ourselves to the next level, and build an inclusive culture that feels more like family than obligation.
Apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter, portfolio.
View addition information about this job: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2411993267/
Job posted 02/15/2021
Alternative position titles: front-end developer, front end engineer, senior front end developer, front end web developer, web developer, full stack developer