The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for evaluating, pricing, and purchasing pre-owned luxury timepieces.
- Visually authenticate, evaluate, price, and purchase pre-owned luxury timepieces in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Research fair market value and demand of pre-owned luxury timepieces.
- Deliver world class customer service and support to customers before, during, and after the purchase process.
- Identify and implement opportunities to personalize the purchasing experience.
- Manage an inbound queue of leads in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet or exceed established purchasing quotas.
- Attend meetings, events, and training seminars to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
- Continuously learn and develop stronger purchasing skills and strategies as well as gain knowledge about the luxury watch industry.
- Adhere to company security and confidentiality policies regarding customer information, credit status, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year(s) of sales and/or purchasing experience, preferably in the jewelry industry and/or luxury retail industry.
- Knowledge of and a passion for vintage and/or modern luxury timepieces, particularly Rolex, is a plus!
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering world class customer service.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful, and sensitive manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and CRM software.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to: email@example.com