Rolex Vintage 5508 2 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 5508 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
The Rolex 5508 is a vintage Submariner model that has been a stylish timepiece since the 1950's. This stainless steel Rolex wristwatch offers a rotating bezel and Oyster case, with reference 5508. Learn more by reading Bob's fact sheet below.
- Movement - Ref 5508 features the caliber 1530 nickel finished lever movement, with 25 jewels and a mono-metallic compensation balance.
- Case - The movement is held in a 37mm to 39mm tonneau-shaped water resistant case offers a screw down 6mm crown and screw back. This particular reference does not feature a crown guard. The Oyster case is waterproof up to 100 meters (330 feet). The case, dial and movement signed.
- Dial - This watch may feature a black or chocolate matte dial with luminous dagger, baton, and disc numerals. An outer minute divisions circles the edge of the dial. The dial is completed with luminous Mercedes hands and a sweep centre seconds hand.
- Rotating Bezel - Ref 5508 is topped with a black rotating bezel, calibrated for 60 units.
- Bracelet - This timepiece utilizes a stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet with deployant clasp.
- Fifth Series Submariner - This watch was produced in the 1950s and early 1960s.
- The "James Bond" Watch - Ref 5508 is one of a few Rolex watches nicknamed the "James Bond" watch. The Submariner model has been worn by several actors portraying the fictional character, including ref 5508.