Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Pre-Daytona Reference 6238 3 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6238 On Hold Watches watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Pre-Daytona Reference 6238 Features
A fine and rare Rolex Oyster Chronograph antimagnetic wristwatch with reference number 6238.
- Manual Movement - Reference 6238 features a caliber 72, 17 jewels. The movement also features a straight-line lever escapement, monometallic balance adjusted to three positions, shock absorber, self-compensating free-sprung Breguet balance spring, and Microstella regulating screws.
- Waterproof Case - Ref 6238 features a tonneau shaped water resistant case with a screw back and screw down crown. The 35 to 36mm circular case comes in stainless steel or 18k gold. The band features two round chronograph buttons. A plastic crystal tops the case. The case, dial, movement, and buckle are signed.
- Unique Dial - The dial is available in a silver finish with applied steel baton indexes and luminous dots. A tachometer scale circle the outer edge of the dial. Rarely, a Ref 6238 will feature a black dial.
- Subdials - Three bevelled engine turned subsidiary dials, at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock markers, display constant seconds, thirty minutes, and twelve hour counters.
- Bracelet Options - Ref 6238 generally features a matching stainless steel Oyster bracelet or 18k gold Oyster bracelet, depending on the case finish.
- Manufactured in the 1960s.