Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 6262 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6262 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Daytona Reference 6262 Features
An extremely rare Chronograph "Daytona" wristwatch, with reference 6262. Product details for the Rolex 6262 timepieces can be found below.
- Manual Movement - Ref 6262 features a caliber 727 nickel-finished lever movement, 17 jewels.
- Paul Newman Dial - The dial of ref 6262 is available in an inverse combination of cream and black matte. A black or red chapter ring, depicting fifths of a second divisions, circles the outer perimeter of the dial. The dial is also topped with luminescent baton numerals and luminescent chronograph hands and black arrow pointer. The Paul Newman dial, in particular, features art deco style lettering. The dial was originally titled "exotic" by Rolex. However, Paul Newman's affiliation with the watch later led to collectors nicknaming it the "Paul Newman" dial.
- Subsidiary Dials - Three engine-turned subsidiary dials, in either black or cream matte, display constant seconds, 30 minute, and 12 hour registers.
- Water Resistant Case - The tonneau-shaped water resistant case measures about 37mm in diameter, and is available in stainless steel or 18k gold. The case features a screw-down crown and screw back. Two round chronograph buttons are located in the band. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Bezel - A blank bezel, calibrated for 200 units per hour, tops the case.
- Bracelet Options - Ref 6262 generally features a matching stainless steel or 18k gold Rolex Oyster bracelet with deployant clasp.
- Produced in 1970 only.