Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 6263 8 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6263 Classic watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
A signed Rolex Cosmograph "Daytona" with Ref. 6263. The Daytona is among Rolex's most iconic set of watches. Revolutionary in its creation and time, the Daytona has set the standard for Cosmograph wristwatches. Some of the features found in the reference 6263 can be read below.
- Movement - Ref. 6263 features a caliber 727 mechanical movement, 17 jewels. The movement also features straight-line lever escapement, monometallic balance adjusted to three positions, shock absorber, and a self-compensating Breguet balance spring.
- Unique Dial - The dial is available in an inverse combination of cream and black. The dial is topped with applied square numerals with luminous accents and luminous hands. An outer fifths of a second division appears in red on the Paul Newman dials and white on the normal dials.
- Subsidiary Dials - Three engine-turned subsidiary dials display constant seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hour registers on the bottom half of the dial.
- Water Resistant Case - The 37mm tonneau-shaped water resistant-type case features a screw back, screw down crown, and two round screw down chronograph buttons, or "pushers," in the band. Available in stainless steel and gold. The case, dial and movement signed.
- Bezel and Bracelet - Ref. 6263 features a matching stainless steel or gold Rolex Oyster bracelet. The black steel bezel is calibrated for 200 units.
- Produced from 1971 to 1987.
- In Nov. 2013, at an auction at Christie's in Geneva, a ref. 6263 sold for $1,089,186 USD. Ref. 6262 is the highest grossing Rolex Daytona to ever be sold at auction.