Vintage Rolex Milgauss Reference 1019 1 Product Found
View our current collection of Rolex 1019 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Milgauss Reference 1019 Features
A signed Rolex Oyster Perpetual Milgauss Ref 1019 anti-magnetic wristwatch with sweep centre seconds.
- Movement - Ref 1019 utilizes calibre 1580 nickel-finished lever movement, 26 jewels.
- Dial - This Milgauss is topped with either a black matte aluminium dial or satined silvered dial. The dial features applied baton numerals with luminous accents and luminous aluminum linear hands with a red arrow. Ref 1019 is topped with a sweep centre seconds hand.
- Water Proof Case - The 38mm three-part, tonneau-shaped water-resistant case is made of Rolex stainless steel. It features a screw back case back and screw down Twinlock crown, as well as a gilt metal anti-magnetic cap. Waterproof up to 50m. The case is polished and satined, and topped with a plastic crystal. The movement, dial, and case are signed.
- Bracelet - Ref 1019 is finished with a Rolex stainless steel Oyster bracelet.
- Anti-Magnetic - The Milgauss model was specifically designed by Rolex for use in areas of high electro-magnetic fields, such as those found in laboratories. The Milgauss maintains accurate precision in a magnetic field up to 1000 Gauss.
- Rolex derived the name from the Greek "Mil" for thousand and "Gauss" for the unit name for measuring magnetism.
- Produced from 1960 to 1980