Rolex Vintage 6200 1 Product Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6200 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
The Rolex 6200 has a number of desirable features. This timepiece is an extremely rare automatic Rolex Submariner wristwatch, featuring sweep centre seconds. Learn more by referencing our fact sheet below.
- Automatic Movement - Ref 6200 uses the caliber A296 rhodium plated, 19 jewels automatic movement. The movement also features a straight-line lever escapement, a monometallic balance, a shock absorber, and a self-compensating Breguet balance spring. The case, dial and movement are signed.
- Gilt Dial - This wristwatch features a black dial topped with luminous baton numerals. The dial also bears luminous Mercedes hands and a sweep centre seconds hand.
- "Explorer Dial" - Some versions of ref 6200 feature the "Explorer" dial, which has printed 3, 9, and 6 o'clock markers.
- Waterproof Case - The 37mm to 38mm tonneau-shaped water resistant Oyster case offers a screw back and large screw down crown. The watch is available in Rolex's stainless steel. Ref 6200 can withstand water pressure up to 180 meters (600 feet).
- Rotating Bezel - Ref 6200 features a unidirectional revolving black bezel, calibrated for 60 units.
- Oyster Bracelet - This wristwatch is finished with a matching stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet with stamped clasp. With the bracelet, the watch's overall length is 180mm.
- Produced in the 1950s.
- Ref 6200 is a very rare watch and is a highly valued collector's piece, with some models selling for over $480,000 USD.