Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 6241 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6241 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
A rare and attractive Rolex Chronograph wristwatch with Paul Newman Dial. The Rolex 6241 Daytona is among the most desired Rolex watches. Product details for the reference 6241 can be found below.
- Mechanical Movement - Ref 6241 features a caliber 722-1 mechanical movement, 17 jewels.
- Paul Newman Dial - Called "exotic" by Rolex, the type of dial featured on ref 6241 was later nicknamed the "Paul Newman" dial by collectors, as it was famously worn by the actor. Utilizing an inverse color scheme, the dial and subsidiary dials of ref 6241 are generally a combination of black and white. The dial features applied square numerals with luminous accents, luminous hands, and an outer fifths of a second divisions appears on the black chapter ring in red or white. The "Paul Newman" dial features an art deco style font for the numerals.
- Anti-Reflective Bezel - Ref 6241 displays a black, anti-reflective bezel, calibrated for 200 units per hour.
- Water Proof Case - About 37.5 mm in diameter, the tonneau-shaped water resistant Oyster case features a screw back and screw down crown. Two round chronograph buttons, or friction pushers, are located in the band. The case is available in 14k gold, 18k gold, or stainless steel. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Subsidiary Dials - The dial features three engine-turned subsidiary dials, displaying constant seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hour registers.
- Bracelet - Ref 6241 is completed with a matching stainless steel or gold Rolex Oyster bracelet.
- Produced in the 1960s.