Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual "Milgauss," Superlative Chronometer Ref. 6541 0 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6541 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
An extremely rare automatic, anti-magnetic signed Rolex Oyster Perpetual "Milgauss," Superlative Chronometer, officially certified, with Ref. 6541.
- Movement - Ref 6541 features the calibre 1065/6 automatic movement, 25 jewels. Movement is rhodium plated, and also features a straight-line lever escapement, monometallic balance adjusted to temperatures and 5 positions, shock absorber, and self-compensating free-sprung Breguet balance spring. The movement is also anti-magnetic.
- Water Proof Case - The 38mm tonneau-shaped water resistant three-body case features a screw back and screw down crown. The case is anti-magnetic, featuring an anti-magnetic soft iron protecting cap. Available in stainless steel, the case is topped with a stainless steel, polished inclined bezel. Case is polished and brushed. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Honeycomb Dial - The unique "honeycomb" dial is available in black or brown. Applied luminous accents, luminous steel dauphine hands, and sweep centre seconds top the dial. The dial features both dagger numerals and luminous round and applied steel faceted triangular indexes.
- Bezel - The case is topped with a black revolving bezel calibrated for 60 units.
- Bracelet- Ref 6541 is completed with a stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet.
- Produced from 1958 to 1960.
- The Milgauss is the first anti-magnetic watch Rolex developed, with the ability to withstand electromagnetism up to 1000 Gauss.