Rolex Vintage 5513 113 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 5513 Vintage watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
The Rolex 5513 reference is a popular choice for Submariner watch collectors. This stainless steel vintage dive watch with ref 5513, features a calibrated rotating besel and water proof Oyster case. Learn more by reading our quick fact sheet below.
- Movement - Ref 5513 utilizes the caliber 1530 or 1520 nickel lever movement with 26 jewels.
- Case - The stainless steel tonneau-shaped Oyster case is water proof up to 200 meters (660 feet). This is achieved through the use of a screw down case back and screw down crown. The case also features a crown guard, and measures 40 mm in diameter and is 14 mm thick. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Dial - Ref 5513 features a black dial with luminous triangular, baton, and Arabic markers. A minute and seconds divisions circles the outer edge of the dial. Luminous Mercedes hands and a sweep center seconds hand top the dial.
- Revolving Bracelet - The black bi-directional rotating bezel is calibrated to 60 units.
- Helium Escape Valve - Before being official introduce in the Sea Dweller in 1967, the helium escape valve was tested on some versions of ref 5513.
- Oyster Bracelet -
- Produced between 1962 and 1989
- The "Buzz Saw" Rolex - A Rolex Submariner ref 5513 was modified to include a buzz-saw around the bezel for the James Bond film Live and Let Die. This particular Rolex sold for $242,655 at auction.