Tudor 7928 Submariner Watches
Sorry, this item is no longer in stock!
Vintage Watches 7928 Additional Pages
Tudor Reference 7928 Features
The Rolex Tudor reference 7928 is a vintage timepiece that adds a stylish look. The stainless steel Tudor is a self-winding wrist watch with reference 7928 and Tudor signature.
- Dial - Ref 7928 features a black dial with luminous dot, baton, and dagger numerals. The dial also features luminous hands and sweep centre seconds. Ref 7928 offered four dial versions, including the early "Chapter Dial." Each dial was marked with the watch's depth rating of "200 m=660 feet."
- Movement - This timepiece utilizes the calibre 390 nickel-finished lever movement with 17 jewels and Tudor Auto-Prince rotor. This movement was developed by Rolex specifically for Tudor in the 1950s.
- Case - The 39 mm tonneau-shaped water resistant case features a screw back and screw down Rolex crown. Reference 7928 was available with several types of crown guards.
- Bezel - The case was topped with a revolving black bezel calibrated for 60 units.
- Bracelet - Each watch was finished with a stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet.
- Submariner "Twin" - Ref 7928 is known as the "twin" of the Rolex Submariner ref 5513, as it is able to withstand the same amount of water pressure (200 meters or 660 ft) and is equipped with the same bezel.
- Signatures - Ref 7928 dials feature Tudor's rose symbol followed by "Oyster Prince." The lower half of the dial generally displays the depth rating, as well as the Submariner signature. Below this is usually "Rotor" and "Self-Winding." The case, dial and movement are signed.