Vintage Rolex Triple Calendar Reference 6036 1 Product Found
View our current collection of Rolex 6036 Classic watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Save Up To 50% on Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches
Cash wire prices shown.*
As with a number of vintage Rolex watches, model 6036 is a fine and extremely rare timepiece. The Rolex Triple Calendar antimagnetic wristwatch has a number of features, which are as follows.
- Manual Movement - Ref 6036 features a caliber 72C based Valjoux mechanical movement.
- Waterproof Case - Ref 6036 features a tonneau shaped water resistant case with a screw back and screw down crown. The 34mm to 36mm circular case comes in stainless steel and 18k yellow or pink gold. The band features two round chronograph buttons. Both the watch movement and case are antimagnetic. The case, dial, and movement are signed.
- Unique Dial - The dial is available in a one or two tone silver matte. A blue telemetre scale and a black tachymetre scale circle the outer edge of the dial. Dial markers are available in a variety of types, including Roman numerals and Arabic markers. Luminous hands, including a central arrow date hand, circle the dial.
- Date and Subdials - Three engine turned subsidiary dials, at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock markers, display constant seconds, thirty minutes, and twelve hour counters. Two apertures for displaying the day and month sit below the 12 o'clock marker.
- Bracelet Options - Ref 6036 generally features a matching gold or stainless steel bracelet.
- Manufactured in the 1950s.