Signed Vintage Rolex Oyster Chronograph Reference 4537 2 Products Found
View our current collection of Rolex 4537 On Hold Watches watches in stock ready for immediate delivery. All watches are guaranteed 100% authentic Rolex and come with a one year warranty.
Cash wire prices shown.*
Rolex Reference 4537 Features
Rolex model 4537 is a beautiful representation of a classic and timeless wristwatch. Model 4537 is a fine and extremely rare Rolex Oyster Perpetual, antimagnetic wristwatch with reference number 4537.
- Perpetual Movement - Reference 4537 features either a Cal. Valjoux 72 nickel finished lever, 17 jewel movement, or a Cal. 13 mechanical, 17 jewel movement.
- Stainless Steel Case - Ref 4537 features a tonneau shaped water resistant case with a screw back and screw down crown. The 36mm circular case is finished in stainless steel. Case, dial and movement are signed. The watch movement and case are antimagnetic. Case features two round chronograph buttons.
- Unique Dial - The dial is commonly silvered, but rare examples display a black lacquer dial with gold scales. Arabic numerals and raised dagger hands adorn the dial. The dial also features outer blue and black telemeter and tachymeter scales. Three attractive engine-turned subsidiary dials for constant seconds and 30 minutes registers are also present. Ref 4537 is unique among chronographs to feature a pulsations scale.
- Bracelet Options - Ref 4537 generally featured a leather strap bracelet, though rare models feature a "grain of rice" stainless steel bracelet.
- The watch movement, stainless steel buckle, dial, and case are signed.
- Manufactured in the 1940s.
- A Ref 4537 model recently sold for $45,232 USD at a Christie's auction in Geneva.